- AGU Session Convener and session chair, “Atmosphere, Ocean, and Land Processes in the Maritime Continent and Indo-Pacific”, 2020 and 2021
- Co-convened and co-chaired this session in consecutive years. Only student convener and chair.
- Member, Colorado State University Drone Center Steering Committee, 2017 - Present
- This committee was responsible for the original development of the CSU Drone Center
- Now, this committee supervises the center and provides guidance on operations and future plans
- I serve as the only student representative on this committee and have since its inception.
- Webmaster, van den Heever Group Website, 2016 - Present
- Led a redesign of the website from the ground up in Fall 2017, including new dynamic pages demonstrating presentations
- Currently co-leading an evolution of the design of the website
- Member, Engineering Student Technology Committee, 2016 - 2019
- This committee is responsible for distributing approximately $1 million in student technology fees
- I served as one of two student representatives from Atmospheric Science and served as chair of this committee in 2019.
- Member, Colorado State University Drone Center Director Search Committee, 2018
- Only student member of this search committee
- Secretary/Webmaster, FORTCAST American Meteorological Society Local Chapter, 2017 - 2018
- Member, American Meteorological Society Student Conference Planning Committee, 2016 - 2018
- This committee plans the AMS annual Student Conference
- Member, Colorado State University ad hoc Drone Committee, 2016 - 2017
- This committee developed CSU’s first policy document around the use of drones
Service as a reviewer
Reviewed for the Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, and Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology